Mica capacitors are characterized by low dielectric loss, large insulation resistance, and low temperature coefficient. The types of mica capacitors are:
1. According to the structure, it is divided into three categories: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
2. Classified by electrolyte: organic dielectric capacitors, inorganic dielectric capacitors, electrolytic capacitors and air dielectric capacitors.
3. According to the purpose, there are: high frequency bypass, low frequency bypass, filtering, tuning, high frequency coupling, low frequency coupling, small capacitors.
4. According to the different manufacturing materials, it can be divided into: ceramic dielectric capacitors, polyester capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, tantalum capacitors, and advanced polypropylene capacitors, etc.
5. High frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass glaze capacitors.
6. Low-frequency bypass: paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
7. Filtering: aluminum electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitors, liquid tantalum capacitors.
The above are the types of mica capacitors,because mica has higher electrical insulation, better transparency, excellent strippability, higher chemical stability, better reducibility and can be maintained at high temperatures. The above-mentioned excellent physical and chemical properties, so it is mainly used as a very important insulating material and widely used in electronics, electrical machinery, telecommunications, electrical appliances, aviation, transportation, instrumentation, metallurgy, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors, as well as national defense and cutting-edge industries. field.