Steps to explain the use of film capacitors
Film capacitors use organic film as the medium. When they exceed the rated voltage and rated current, flames may occur and the capacitor may be damaged. Please use the correct circuit.
1. Circuit design
Please confirm that the use of film capacitors is limited to the specified rated characteristics and specifications. Please confirm whether the environment in which the capacitors are used meets the specifications.
2. Please select the corresponding capacitor for use in accordance with suitable operating conditions.
③Capacitors are used for jumper, bypass loop, antenna coupling and other devices to suppress noise. They must pass overseas safety standards or the Electrical Appliances Safety Law of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry of Japan.
④The applied voltage of the film capacitor, including the peak value of the surge and ripple voltage (DC voltage + AC peak value) must not exceed the rated voltage.
⑤ Do not use the current beyond the capacity of the film capacitor and check the temperature around the capacitor, because there are many factors that will affect the change of the current and cause the temperature of the capacitor to rise.
⑥ Please do not charge and discharge film capacitors quickly, as this may cause deterioration or damage to the characteristics of the capacitor.
2. Installation: ① Please do not use any tension that exceeds the capacity of the capacitor wire for plug-in. ②Please confirm the environment where the capacitor is used, and avoid contact with any other warming objects, high voltage and other parts of materials. ③When performing the welding process, please strictly follow the specified welding conditions.
3. Emergencies: ①If there is smoke, sparks or unusual smell from the equipment, please cut off the power supply, unplug the plug or turn off the equipment by other methods.
4. Storage and handling: ①It should be stored at -5℃~+30℃, the relative humidity should be lower than 75% and ensure that there is no sudden temperature change, avoid direct sunlight and contact with corrosive gas environment. ② Excessive vibration, collision and external impact should not be allowed.
5. Scrap: For scrap film capacitors, please find a professional who handles industrial waste.