Capacitors are components that store electricity and electrical energy (potential energy). the classification of capacitors is 10 categories.
1. The classification of capacitors is divided into three categories according to the structure: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
2. Classified by electrolyte: organic dielectric capacitor, inorganic dielectric capacitor, electrolytic capacitor, electric heating capacitor and air dielectric capacitor, etc.
3. There are high-frequency bypass, low-frequency bypass, filtering, tuning, high-frequency coupling, low-frequency coupling, and small capacitors according to usage.
4. According to different manufacturing materials, it can be divided into: ceramic dielectric capacitor, polyester capacitor, electrolytic capacitor, tantalum capacitor, advanced polypropylene capacitor and so on.
5. High frequency bypass: ceramic capacitor, mica capacitor, glass film capacitor, polyester capacitor, glass glaze capacitor.
6. Low frequency bypass: paper dielectric capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
7. Filtering: aluminum electrolytic capacitors, paper dielectric capacitors, composite paper dielectric capacitors, and liquid tantalum capacitors.
8. Tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polystyrene capacitors.
9. Low coupling: paper dielectric capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors.
10. Small capacitors: metalized paper dielectric capacitors, ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitors, polystyrene capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors, glass glaze capacitors, metalized polyester capacitors, polypropylene capacitors, mica capacitors.