The Chinese film capacitor is made of organic plastic film as the medium and metal foil or metalized film as the electrode. It is made by winding (except for the laminated structure), of which the polyester film medium and the polypropylene film medium are the most widely used.
So what are the naming rules for Chinese film capacitor models? Let me know!
At present, the production of organic film capacitors in China is dominated by polyester film capacitors and polypropylene film capacitors. There are more than 100 production enterprises. State-owned, collective and foreign-funded enterprises coexist. The foreign-funded enterprises are developing rapidly and the production is still mainly based on traditional linear products , Small, ultra-small second, chip products are still in the research and development stage.
The national standard has the following rules for naming film capacitor models:
1.CL11-Inductive foil type polyester film capacitor;
2.CL12-non-inductive foil type polyester film capacitor;
3. CL21-non-inductive metallized polyester film capacitor (CL21X is a miniaturized product);
4. CL20-Metalized axial lead polyester film capacitor;
5. CBB13- non-inductive foil polypropylene film capacitor;
6. CBB21- non-inductive metallized polypropylene film capacitor;
7. CBB81- film / foil series high-voltage polypropylene film capacitor;
8. CBB62-AC metallized polypropylene film capacitor (also known as X capacitor);
9. CBB20-Metalized axial lead polypropylene film capacitor;
10.CH11-Inductive type, polyester film / polypropylene film composite dielectric capacitor.
Chinese Film capacitors are mainly used in electronics, home appliances, telecommunications, electric power, electrified railways, hybrid vehicles, wind power generation, solar power generation and other industries. The stable development of these industries has promoted the growth of the film capacitor market.